CRCM Meeting Report for December 1st, 2017
Meeting opened 7:30 pm – President Marcellino Presiding
Attendance: (15) members & (0) guests
- Fun Fly Auction – Went Well.
- Club Swap Meet – Joe and George Schubkegel reported Swap Meet was a success, good turnout.
- Club Banquet will be Saturday, December 9th, 6:30pm to 10:30pm; Moretti’s in Mt. Prospect. Payment due by November 11th.
- CRCM 2018 Events Calendar — President Marcelino working on.
- Need dates for Night Fly — Rick B. / Marcellino
- NOTE: Trainer days and Electric Fly removed from Event Calendar
- Let Marcellino know if there are any corrections required.
- AMA Memberships 2018 reminder.
- Club Membership — Accepting dues for 2018.
- Ed Bywalec **Update** Will be home December 8th from rehab for shoulder.
- NOTE: JANUARY CLUB MEETING IS CANCELLED (VIA MEMBERSHIP VOTE)
Treasury Report: Presented by Treasurer Kevin Peterson and accepted (Total $7,221.40).
Committee Reports: None.
Old Business: None.
New Business: None.
Tips and Tricks: 1. Jim Strauss: Use 3.5 mm bullet connectors to solder leads to deans connectors, 2. Marcellino: Use Gorilla Hot Glue sticks to bond foam. STRONG and FAST bonding.
Models of the Month: 1. Ray Tinley: E-FIite Ultimate (foam), 2. Marcellino: Fx-61 Phantom (foam) fitted with FPV camera.
Raffle Winners: Red Tickets — Marcellino, Joe S., Jim S., Al B., Ray T., Kevin P., Ed K., Ken W., George S., Ray D.
Green Tickets — George S., Ken W., Ed Kamm
Meeting adjourned at 8:20 pm.