CRCM Meeting Report for February 3rd, 2017
Meeting opened 7:35 pm – President Marcellino Presiding
Attendance: (16) members & (0) guests
- Tri-Village Swap Shop will be February 4th, DuPage County Fair Grounds, 9:00am to 2:00pm.
- Fox Valley Swap Meet will be February 18th, Kane County Fairgrounds, 9:00am to 1:00pm.
- Winter Fun Fly will be March 5th, 10am.
- Membership dues for 2017 should be turned in by March, $35.00. Membership cards are available for those who have paid.
- Events Calendar is almost complete. Marcellino will email the calendar out once it is finalized.
- Electric Fun Fly date still needs to be finalized as well as start time. This should be reflected on the new Events Calendar. Also the Electric Fun Fly is in need of a CD. Anyone interested should contact Marcellino.
- CRCM golf outing will be October 1st, 2017. Al Brose will be running the event.
Treasury Report: Presented by Treasurer Kevin Peterson and accepted (Total $7,209.85).
Committee Reports: None.
- Forest Preserve “Pilots Only Beyond this Point” signage is not installed at the flying field yet. Two have been requested by Jim Thompson. Ongoing issue.
- A new CRCM Swap Shop location must be located. Several members are looking into possibilities. Marcellino will keep the membership informed.
- Trainer Day will be June 3rd. The Club is looking into better ways to advertise the event to get a better turnout.
- Expendable Plane Fun Fly — Ed Kamm has proposed a new event, the “Expendable Plane Fun Fly” — Marcellino will send out a Survey Monkey by email to determine Club interest in such an event.
- Ray Donati will be handing off the Big Bird / Club Picnic to Bob Kniskern. Ray Donati has helped manage the Big Bird / Club Picnic activities for many years. His service to the event is much appreciated. Thanks Ray !!!
Tips and Tricks: None.
Models of the Month: None.
Raffle Winners: Ken Ward, Ray Donati, George Schubkegel (2), Joe Schubkegel (2)
Meeting adjourned at 8:20 pm.