CRCM Meeting Report for November 3rd, 2017
Meeting opened 7:00 pm – President Marcellino Presiding
Attendance: (19) members & (0) guests
- Fun Fly Auction – Will be immediately following tonight’s meeting — Ed Kamm to officiate.
- Grand prize (Spektrum Dx6 Tx) and free membership drawing (Pink & Red Tickets) — Jim Collins to officiate.
- Club Swap Meet – Saturday, November 4th (49-50 tables sold) — George Schubkegel heading up.
- Club Banquet will be Saturday, December 9th, 6:30pm to 10:30pm; Moretti’s in Mt. Prospect. Payment due by November 11th.
- CRCM 2018 Events Calendar — President Marcelino working on.
- Need dates for Night Fly — Rick B. / Marcellino
- NOTE: Trainer days and Electric Fly removed from Event Calendar
- AMA Memberships 2018 reminder.
- Club Membership — Accepting dues for 2018.
- Ed Bywalec **Update** Is currently at Norwood Crossings for rehab on shoulder and infection. Any visitors would be welcome.
Treasury Report: Presented by Treasurer Kevin Peterson and accepted (Total $6,691.68).
Committee Reports: None.
Old Business: None.
New Business: None.
Tips and Tricks: None.
Models of the Month: None.
Raffle Winners: Dick Hamilton — Free Membership; George Schubkegel — Plane; Kevin Peterson — Spektrum Dx6 Transmitter
Meeting adjourned at 7:40 pm.