CRCM Meeting Report for April 6th, 2018
Meeting opened 7:45 pm – President Marcellino Presiding
Attendance: (17) members & (1) guest
- Winter Fun Fly March 4th – Marcellino (Ed is providing Chili); Successful event.
- Cantigny Invite 7/26 (Thursday) 12-4 pm; Marcellino will send out survey to gauge interest.
- “Lost and Found” link now added to website. Anyone finding lost items at the field should contact the club to add to Lost and Found section.
- Safety Officer needed; Rick B. has volunteered to fill this position…Thanks for stepping up Rick !
- Reminder to renew AMA 2018 membership.
- Reminder to renew Club Membership.
- Night Fly, 4/14/18 @ 6:00 pm – Marcellino and Rick to organize. Marcellino will send out survey to gauge interest.
- Field Maintenance Day, 4/22/18 at 9:00 am. Some work needed to fence, striping, stands and seeding grass. Anyone who can make it would be greatly appreciated !
- HobbyTown Schaumburg invite to grand opening 4/28, 9 am to 6 pm; Owner Brian Lee has offered local clubs to be able to set up at table to advertise their clubs. Jim S., Brian D. and Kevin P. have volunteered to man the table for a few hours. Thanks for stepping up guys !
- New member Mark Fimoff introduced himself to the membership. Mark originally contacted the Club via the Club website. Mark flew airplanes back in the 70’s but more recently flies drones, specifically a DJI Spark. Mark is interested in repairing his Falcon 56 and possibly start flying airplanes again. Thanks Mark and welcome to CRCM !!
- Dick Hamilton had a serious accident where he caught his finger in the prop of his motor running full throttle. If anyone can, please reach out to Dick to see how he is doing. This accident is a reminder that serious accidents can happen and safety should always be priority ONE ! Here’s to hoping for a quick and speedy recovery !!
Minutes of March 30th Meeting: Read by Secretary Mike Celli and accepted
Treasury Report: Presented by Treasurer Kevin Peterson and accepted (Total $7,612.95).
Committee Reports: None.
Old Business: None.
New Business: None.
Tips and Tricks: None.
Models of the Month: None.
Raffle Winners: All with a red ticket. Big prize to be raffled at the May 4th meeting.
Meeting adjourned at 8:45 pm.