CRCM Meeting Report for August 4th, 2017
Meeting opened 7:30 pm – Treasurer Kevin Peterson Presiding
Attendance: (10) members & (0) guests
- Big Bird & Club Picnic is August 13th, 65-70 attendees so far. Thanks to Ray and Dana for organizing.
- Fun Fly #4 will be Sunday August 20th.
- Night Fly at Glenview Naval Air Station has been setup by Rick B. Will be held September 2nd from 6 to 10 pm. Electric airplanes only to keep noise at a minimum. Small generators welcome to charge batteries and operate lights, etc. Rick will send out email to the membership giving directions, instructions, etc.
- No field replacement / repair updates as of yet. Ray Donati is still talking with contractors.
- Club swap meet will be at the same Church location as previous years for at least this year. Check CRCM website (www.crcmflyers.com) for details and for renting tables, address, times, etc.
Treasury Report: Presented by Treasurer Kevin Peterson and accepted (Total $6,757.77).
Committee Reports: None.
Old Business: None.
New Business: None.
Tips and Tricks: None.
Models of the Month: Bob Kniskern — Dynam Primo
Raffle Winners: Raffle not held due to low member turnout.
Meeting adjourned at 8:15 pm.