CRCM Meeting Report for February 8th, 2019
Meeting opened 7:30 pm – Treasurer Kevin Peterson Presiding
Attendance: (18) members & (0) guests
1. Club dues for 2019 are being collected: $35 / person.
2. Reminder to renew AMA membership for 2019.
3. Winter Fun Fly will be March 3rd, 2019, 9:00 am to Noon. Ed Kamm will be providing chili. Greg Ross is the CD.
4. Barnstormer Swap Meet will be April 20th, 8:00 am to Noon, DuPage County Fair Grounds.
5. Night Fun Fly’s will be June 15th and August 24th, (6:00 pm to 11:00 pm). Rick B. will be CD.
6. Annual CRCM club golf outing will be last week of September. Al Brose to coordinate.
7. Al Brose gave an update on longtime member Ed Bywalec. Ed is recovering from an illness and has been in the hospital for quite some time. Ed is home now with 24 hour nursing care but is doing much better.
Minutes of January 4th Meeting: Read by Secretary Mike Celli and accepted.
Treasury Report: Presented by Treasurer Kevin Peterson and accepted (Total $7,546.03).
Committee Reports: None.
Old Business: Secretary Mike Celli has volunteered to liaison with the Forest Preserve to discuss the field situation. Mike will provide updates to the membership as necessary.
New Business: None.
Tips and Tricks: Ray Tinley: Demonstrated a way to mod foam wheels to make them look better.
Models of the Month: None.
Raffle Winners: 1) Dick Hamilton (Large Prize), 2) Joe Schubkegel – Eflite Cirrus
Meeting adjourned at 8:10 pm.