CRCM Meeting Report for March 2nd, 2018
Meeting opened 7:40 pm – President Marcellino Presiding
Attendance: (20) members & (0) guests
- Tri Village Swap was February 3rd.
- Fox Valley Swap was February 18th.
- Winter Fun Fly will be March 4th, Ed Kamm supply the Chili.
- Cantigny Invite July 26th (Thursday), 12 to 4 pm.
- Lost and Found — Black Bag with Drone accessories in it. Contact club officer if anyone knows who it belongs to. Lost and Found section added to club website also.
- Safety Officer – Looking for volunteer.
- AMA 2018 Membership renewal reminder.
- Club Membership dues 2018 reminder.
- Rock Valley R/C Flyers Swap n Shop in Rockford March 10th.
- Suburban R/C Barnstormers Swap n Shop at DuPage County Fairgrounds March 31st.
- Reminder to support HobbyTown Schaumburg; new ownership and well stocked.
Minutes of February 2nd Meeting: Read by Secretary Mike Celli and accepted
Treasury Report: Presented by Treasurer Kevin Peterson and accepted (Total $7,122.60).
Committee Reports: None.
Old Business: None.
New Business: None.
Tips and Tricks: None.
Models of the Month: 1) Jim Strauss – Foam Cessna Carbon Z 150, 2) Al Brose – Midwest Hotz
Raffle Winners: George Schubkegel won the big prize.
Meeting adjourned at 8:20 pm.