CRCM Meeting Report for December 2nd, 2016
Meeting opened 7:30 pm – President Marcellino Presiding
Attendance: (16) members & (0) guests
- New club officers are in place, i.e. same as 2016 with the exception of Vice President: Jim Collins.
- CRCM Swap N Shop on November 5th went very well (Approximately $1,200 made). Swap N Shop will be at another location for 2017.
- Club banquet at Moretti’s on November 19th went very well. Twenty-seven (27) people attended. Food was very good.
- New Year’s Day Fun Fly will be Sunday, January 1st, 2017, 10:00 am.
- Membership dues should be paid for 2017, $35. Can be paid via the CRCM website using PayPal. As usual, cash or checks will be accepted.
- Events Calendar for 2017 was emailed out by President Marcellino. Please review and make any comments to Marcellino.
Treasury Report: Presented by Treasurer Kevin Peterson and accepted (Total $6,625.18).
Committee Reports: None.
- Forest Preserve “Pilots Only Beyond this Point” signage is not installed at the flying field yet. Two have been requested by Jim Thompson.
New Business: None.
Tips and Tricks: 1) Rick B.: HomeGoods stores are selling good quality laser cut balsa rubber band powered airplanes for around $25. , 2) Ray Tinley explained how to make the isolation block between the carburator and gas engine flat again using sand paper. Warped isolation blocks can easily cause air leaks.
Models of the Month: None.
Raffle Winners: Ed Kamm, Al Brose, Ray Tinley, Ray Donati, Kevin Peterson; Ray Tinley won the ARF.
Meeting adjourned at 8:30 pm.