CRCM Meeting Report for November 2nd, 2018
Meeting opened 7:30 pm – President Marcellino Presiding
Attendance: (21) members & (0) guests
1. Fun Fly Auction will be tonight (Nov. 2nd) — Ed Kamm.
2. CRCM 38th Annual Swap n Shop, Saturday, November 3rd. Steve Fortman / George Schubkegel.
3. CRCM Club Banquet will be Saturday, November 17th, $32 / Person, 30 minimum count required. George / Joe Schubkegel.
4. President Marcellino reminded members to renew their club membership for 2019. Current membership good through December.
5. President Marcellino reminded members to renew AMA memberships (if needed).
6. The membership was reminded to check their FAA licenses as well. FAA licenses appear to be good for three (3) years.
7. CRCM Golf Outing — Al Brose reported a fun time and great weather.
Minutes of October 5th Meeting: Read by Secretary Mike Celli and accepted.
Treasury Report: Presented by Treasurer Kevin Peterson and accepted (Total $6,775.47).
Committee Reports: None.
Old Business: None.
Membership voted to keep existing Officers and Board in place:
Marcellino Bomicino: President
Jim Collins: Vice President
Kevin Peterson: Treasurer
Mike Celli: Secretary
Ed Kamm: Fun Fly Coordinator
Rick Bekielewski: Safety Officer
Tips and Tricks: None
Models of the Month: None
Raffle Winners: 1) Ken Ward (Free membership and Clipped Wing Cub), 2) Joe Schubkegel (Pitts Special), 3) Kevin Peterson (Dx6 Tx)
Meeting adjourned at 8:20 pm; Club auction promptly followed meeting.