CRCM Meeting Report for October 7th, 2016
Meeting opened 7:30 pm – President Marcellino Presiding
Attendance: (21) members & (1) guest
- Fun Fly #5 was September 11th, CD Ed Kamm reported a great time was had by all.
- Scale Fly In was September 18th, CD Fred Cedarholm reported that the even was successful, 15 pilots turned out.
- Glenview Flight Fest was September 24th, Rick B. reported a successful event with 13 members showing up in support.
- CRCM gold outing will be October 9th, Golf Course of Illinois, October 2nd deadline to register attendance with Al Brose, $35 w/ prizes.
- Club Banquet will be Saturday November 19th, versus Saturday October 15th. New venue will be Morettis in Mount Prospect, $29 + Cash Bar. Contact George or Joe Schubkegel if wishing to attend or with any questions.
- CRCM Swap N Shop will be Saturday November 5th. November 4th will be 6:30 pm setup and 7:30 pm club meeting.
- Club welcomed returning member John McKinney.
- Ray Donati stated that the regular meeting room has been reserved for 2017.
Treasury Report: Presented by Treasurer Kevin Peterson and accepted (Total $6,514.50).
Committee Reports: None.
- Forest Preserve “No Pilots Beyond this Point” signage is not installed at the flying field yet. Two have been requested by Jim Thompson.
1. Officer Nominations: Jim Collins volunteered to take the Vice President role from Ed Kamm in 2017. Ed wants to focus on the Fun Flys which take quite a bit of work to orchestrate. Thanks for all your help Ed !
Current Officers: Marcellino Bomicino: President; Ed Kamm: Vice President; Kevin Peterson: Treasurer; Secretary: Mike Celli.
Officers for 2017 will be confirmed at the November club meeting.
Entertainment: Jim Collins gave an excellent presentation on the operation and tuning of nitro engines.
Tips and Tricks: None
Models of the Month: Jim Thompson – HSD 105mm EDF F-16 Fighter (See “jetcrasher1” on Youtube, HSD F-16/105mm video)
Raffle Winners: Marcellino B., Al Brose, Kurt
Meeting adjourned at 8:45 pm.