CRCM Meeting Report for October 6th, 2017
Meeting opened 7:30 pm – President Marcellino Presiding
Attendance: (13) members & (0) guests
- Glenview Night Fly went very well, good turnout. Some rain but cleared after awhile. Lessons learned for next time !
- Fun Fly #5 went well, good turnout. Thanks to Ed Kamm for all his hard work !
- Scale Fly In was a success. Many thanks to Jim Collins for helping out !
- Gold outing had three foursomes. Beautiful weather made for a fun time. Bob Carroll came out on top.
- Club swap meet will be at the same Church location as previous years for at least this year. Check CRCM website (www.crcmflyers.com) for details and for renting tables, address, times, etc. Please show up to the club meeting on Friday early to help setup tables for the Swap-n-Shop.
- Club banquet will be December 9th at Moretti’s in Mount Prospect. Please respond to the Schubkegel’s prior to November 1st to sign up. Need 30 people, only 14 have signed up so far.
- Ed Bywalec is in hospital for shoulder issue. Please send him a note or call him to brighten his day. Marcellino sent out an email with Ed’s contact information.
- CRCM is looking for club officer nominations. Voting and confirmation will be November 3rd at the club meeting / auction.
- Woodland Arrows swap-n-shop in Burr Ridge, Oct. 7th, 8am to Noon.
Treasury Report: Presented by Treasurer Kevin Peterson and accepted (Total $6,354.50).
Committee Reports: None.
Old Business: None.
New Business: 1. Kevin Peterson has upgraded the club trainer to a full Spektrum receiver. Allows for trimming and dual rates now. 2. Marcellino had his Dx6i Transmitter gimbal fixed by Horizon Hobby for free. Very good service from Horizon.
Tips and Tricks: None.
Models of the Month: Marcellino — Foam plane with lights for night flying. Aurora RC. LED’s light the plane rather than trace the plane.
Raffle Winners: Ray D., Kevin P., Ray T., Marcellino B., Dick H., Jim S., Al B., Brian D., Kurt G.
Meeting adjourned at 8:20 pm.