CRCM Meeting Report for February 6th, 2015
Meeting opened at 7:30 pm – President Marcellino Presiding
Attendance: (24) members & (0) guests
- President Marcellino reminded the membership to get their 2015 AMA
- President Marcellino reminded the membership to renew their club Deadline is March 31st.
- CRCM golf outing will be September Contact Al Brose for details.
- TriVillage swap meet / auction @ DuPage County Fairgrounds, Saturday February 7th, 9am2pm.
Minutes of January 2nd Meeting: (Not available due to absences)
Treasury Report: Presented by Treasurer Ed Kamm and accepted.
Committee Reports: None.
Old Business: None.
- Fun Fly Coordinators are as follows:
- Marcellino stated that the 2015 events calendar has been emailed Contact Marcellino if you have not received the calendar.
- FF#1 Ed Kamm
- FF#2 Greg Ross
- FF#3 Marcellino Bomicino
- FF#4 Fred Cedarholm and Al Brose
- FF#5 Jim Thompson
- Winter Fun Fly Marcellino / Greg
- Electric Fly In Jim Thompson
- Big Bird & Club Picnic Ray Donati & Dana Berry
- Scale Fly In Fred Cedarholm
- Club Banquet / Swap Meet George & Joe Schubkegel
- Trainer Days (Potential combine with Circle Cutters); Coordinator is needed. Contact Marcellino if interested.
- There was discussion regarding quad copters and the incident at the White House. The state of affairs with quad copters and radio control in general could be very negatively impacted due to such irresponsible behavior.
- President Marcellino brought up Leisure Hours Raceway in Joliet, IL. Anyone interested in radio control car racing (onroad / offroad) should contact Marcellino. Possibly in the future there could be a CRCM Racing team if enough people are interested.
Entertainment: None (Board is looking into guests to come in to speak)
Tips and Tricks: None.
Models of the Month: 1) Al Brose: T39B Mentor, 2) Marcellino: Traxxas 4Tec 3.3 Nitro Racing Car, 3) Jim Collins: Carl Goldberg Viking, 4) Kevin Peterson: EFlite Extra equipped with flight stabilization system.
Raffle Winners: Jim Thompson, Al Brose, Larry Cavillo, Ed Kamm, Ben Scola
Meeting adjourned at 8:30 pm.