CRCM Meeting Report for July 11th, 2014
Meeting opened at 6:30 pm (at the flying field)
Attendance: (20) members & (2) guests
- President Marcellino reminded the membership to make sure AMA membership is
- Electric flyin was July 6th (Sunday). Jim Thomson reported that the flyin was a big Weather was good; 20 pilots, 14 guests.
- FunFly #3 is July 20th (Sunday) hosted by Al Start time is 9:30 am.
- Wildcat bulk fuel order is being coordinated by Joe Schubkegel (Joe is now a Wildcat distributor).
- Trainer Day #2 is July 19th, Saturday, 10:00
Minutes of June 6th Meeting: Read by President Marcellino and accepted.
Treasury Report: Presented by Treasurer Ed Kamm and accepted.
Committee Reports: None.
Old Business: None.
- Vice President Fred Cedarholm updated the membership regarding Forest Preserve plans:
- Will not require fees (cards) for at least two years. b. Permit fees will not increase for at least two years.
- Tents 10’x10′ or smaller, no permit required. Larger requires a permit.
- Forest Preserve is still waiting for four clubs to turn in their questionnaires.
- Forest Preserve will be providing official signs for helicopter area.
- Club is allowed to cut the grass. Will be more difficult to get the Forest Preserve to do more cutting.
- Fred stated that Al’s Hobby Shop will be having two more open houses.
- Jim Thomson will be at the Waukegan Air Show representing CRCM and will do a flight demo. Event will be September 6th.
Entertainment: None. Tips and Tricks: None. Model of the Month: None.
Raffle Winners: Rick, Ed and Marcellino.
Meeting adjourned at 7:30 pm