CRCM Meeting Report for April 5th, 2013
Meeting opened at 7:30 pm
Attendance: (24) members & (0) guests
1. President Marcellino announced the passing of Dave Rosenblatt. Don Vemmer offered to carpool to the funeral home for anyone interested. Dave will be missed greatly by the club.
2. Fun Fly #1 is May 5th. Ed Kamm is coordinating Fun Fly #1.
3. Marcellino reminded everyone to submit their 2013 dues. Marcellino will email out
reminders to all members.
4. Al’s Hobby Shop’s 66th year in business open house is April 13th.
Minutes of March 1st Meeting: Read by Mike Celli and accepted.
Treasury Report: Presented by Ed Kamm and accepted.
Trainer program: Ed Kamm passed around a list of people willing to act as Trainers. Ed asked everyone who needs training to sign up for the trainer program.
Combined Big Bird / Club Picnic: 1. Food will be free, 2. $10 landing fee for anyone who is flying, 3. Board is looking into obtaining a portapotty for the event, 4. Dana Berry will advertise in the AMA Model Aviation magazine “20th Annual Dan Knippen Big Bird Fly In”.
Tips and Tricks:
1. Ken Hulata showed members his Horizon Hobby soft transmitter case.
2. Jim Straus donated an Aeroloop airplane retriever to the club; extends 30 feet.
3. Rick B. mentioned a pen type electric screwdriver made by Husky.
Model of the Month: Rick B. – Tower Hobbies Fun 51; Marcellino – 25% Edge 540; Winner – Rick B.
Raffle Winners: Al Brose, Joe Schubkegel, George Schubkegel, Gene Snow, Ray Donati, Rick B., Frank Ponzo.
Note: Ray Tinley is looking for an FM 72 mHz JR radio, at least 4 channel.
Meeting adjourned at 8:30