Meeting Report for May 6th, 2022
Meeting opened 7:40 pm – Treasurer Kevin Peterson presiding.
Attendance: (21) members & (0) guests
1. The 1st CRCM Bowling Night April 7th hosted by Brian D. was a great success. Brian will look into organizing another Bowling Night in the future. Thanks Brian for your efforts !
2. The 1st CRCM Gun Range Event April 10th at Article II Range in Lombard hosted by Greg Ross was a great success. Greg will look into organizing another Gun Range Event in the future. Thanks Greg for your efforts !
3. Field Maintenance Day was April 10th. Fixing the flight line fence was a priority. Some flying was also had for some fun ! Thanks to everyone who participated !
4. Fun Fly #1 will be May 15th, 9:00 am.
5. Night Fly #1 will be May 28th, 6:00 pm. Contact Rick B. for more information.
6. Fun Fly #2 will be June 5th, 9:00 am.
7. Club Banquet Coordinator will be Mike Celli.
8. Saturday May 7th will be Harper College event at flying field.
9. Club membership and AMA dues should be paid up.
Minutes of April 1st meeting: Read by Mike Celli and accepted.
Treasury Report: Given by Treasurer Kevin Peterson and accepted ($6,613.71 Total).
Committee Reports: None.
Old Business: Al Brose no longer has any nitro fuel left.
New Business: Rick B. suggested a possible Static Display / Flight Demo at NIPSTA in Glenview, IL. Club will consider doing this event idea for increase club visibility. The event would be a part of The Women’s Board of Kohl Children’s Museum of Greater Chicago Touch a Truck event.
Tips and Tricks: Bob Carrol suggested using Klass Kote for the clubs epoxy painting needs.
Model of the Month:
Brian D. – Displayed his further refinements of the landing gear on his cardboard airplane.
Raffle: Held by Jim Collins; 1) Rick B. won the $70 cash, 2) Ray D. won the Skylark S. Electric (donated by Bob Carrol)