Meeting opened 7:30 pm – President Marcellino presiding
NOTE: Meeting was held online via ZOOM.
Attendance: (12) members & (1) guest
1. Reminder to pay Club and FAA membership dues.
2. President Marcellino is in contact with the Forest Preserve as well and submitting forms to get on the annual budget for field improvements. Marcellino will keep the club posted.
3. Flight stands have been repaired and made larger to accommodate larger airplanes. Give Frankie Ponzo a heart felt “Thank You” for donating the time and labor to make these much needed updates to the flight stands.
4. Fun Fly #1 will be Sunday May 16th at 9:00 am to Noon. Pylon racing is on the agenda.
5. First Night Fly will be Saturday May 29th starting at 6:00 pm.
6. CRCM is teaming up with Harper College’s Drone program on Saturday May 8th to teach teachers and students about fixed wing aircraft. Thanks to Marcellino, Kevin, Bob and Jim for stepping up and working with the college faculty and students.
Minutes of December 4th meeting: Read by Mike Celli and accepted.
Treasury Report: Given by Treasurer Kevin Peterson and accepted.
Guests: New Club Member Steve was welcomed by the members present.
Committee Reports: None.
Old Business: None.
New Business: None.
Tips and Tricks: None.
Models of the Month: None.
Meeting Adjourned at 8:10 pm.