Meeting Report for December 4th, 2020
Meeting opened 7:00 pm – President Marcellino presiding
NOTE: Meeting was held online via ZOOM.
Attendance: (12) members & (0) guests
1. Reminder to pay Club and AMA membership dues.
2. Ray Donati is in process of following up with Commissioner regarding field upgrade. Ray will keep Club posted.
3. President Marcellino is in contact with the Forest Preserve as well and submitting forms to get on the annual budget for field improvements. Marcellino will keep the club posted.
4. New Year’s Day Fun Fly will be Friday, January 1st, 2021. There will be no Club meeting in January.
5. Winter Fun Fly will be Sunday, February 28th, 9:00 am.
6. Four Night Fly’s are scheduled for 2021; Saturday, May 29th, June 26th, July 31st & August 28th (All Saturdays).
7. Marcellino completed the 2021 Calendar and will send out to the membership via email.
8. Five Fun Fly coordinators are needed. So far Kevin Peterson has stepped up. Need four more. Please contact Marcellino if you are interested in hosting / coordinating a Fun Fly.
Minutes of November 6th meeting: Read by Mike Celli and accepted.
Treasury Report: Given by Treasurer Kevin Peterson and accepted (Total: $7,271.21)
Committee Reports: None.
Old Business: None.
New Business: There was some discussion about fastening remembrance plaques at the impound structure for past members who are deceased. Discussion will continue regarding this idea and the parameters for placing a plaque for someone.
Tips and Tricks: None.
Models of the Month: Marcellino: Twin Nitro Engine Airplane (Recently maidened).
Meeting Adjourned at 7:40 pm.