Meeting opened 7:30 pm – President Marcellino Bomicino presiding
Attendance: (16) members & (0) guests
1. Club dues for 2019 are being collected: $35 / person.
2. Reminder to renew AMA membership for 2019.
3. FAA Ruling in effect 2/25, FAA number shall be displayed on OUTSIDE of all aircraft weighing over 1/2-pound.
4. Winter Fun Fly will be March 3rd, 2019, 9:00 am to Noon. Ed Kamm will be providing chili. Greg Ross is the CD.
5. Barnstormer Swap Meet will be April 20th, 8:00 am to Noon, DuPage County Fair Grounds.
5. Night Fun Fly’s will be June 15th and August 24th, (6:00 pm to 11:00 pm). Rick B. will be CD.
6. Annual CRCM club golf outing will be September 29th. Al Brose to coordinate.
7. CRCM 2019 Awards Banquet will be November 16th – Event by Dana Berry and Wife. More details to follow.
Minutes of February 8th Meeting: Read by Secretary Mike Celli and accepted.
Treasury Report: Presented by Treasurer Kevin Peterson and accepted (Total $8,129.27).
Committee Reports: None.
Old Business: None.
New Business: None.
Tips and Tricks: Jim Straus — 1) Used Refelctix material from Home Depot to make airplane wing holders, 2) Demonstrated set of “JIS (Japanese Industrial Standard)” Tool Set for smaller foam airplanes. Vessel makes the tool set and can be obtained on Amazon for around $15.00.
Models of the Month: Jim Collins: Showed a replica tri-plane mounted machine gun.
Raffle Winners: (Large prize to be raffles next meeting)
Meeting adjourned at 8:35 pm.