CRCM Meeting Report for May 6th, 2016
Meeting opened at 7:30 pm – President Marcellino Presiding
Attendance: (11) members & (0) guests
- Reminder to pay club dues, $35.00. Present current AMA card.
- Fun Fly #1 coming up on Sunday, May 15th. NOTE: Must have dues paid to participate in the fun fly.
- Field maintenance day was April 24th. Mainly the fence was repaired.
- Rick B. is working on a flight demonstration at the old Glenview Naval Air Station. Will be September 24th, 2 pm to 8pm.
Treasury Report: Presented by Treasurer Kevin Peterson and accepted (Total: $7,863.23)
Committee Reports: Ray Donati reminded the membership about the Big Bird / Picnic in August. Ray needs to get a head count.
Old Business: None.
- Gregg Novosad (GoDroneX.com) is putting on an FPV race event on Saturday, May 21st at the flying field from 9 am to 1 pm. ALL are welcome to try out FPV racing and it’s FREE. Gregg’s website is GoDroneX.com.
- President Marcellino brought up the possibility of replacing the plastic flight line fence with a chain link fence. Material cost is approximately $300.00, club members would provide the labor to install. The Board will discuss this possibility further and get a membership vote to release the funds.
Tips and Tricks: None
Models of the Month: 1. Rick B.: Great Planes Piper Cherokee, 2. Jim Collins: Quad.
Raffle Winners: Marcellino, Kurt G., Ray T. and Ray D.
Meeting adjourned at 8:30 pm.