CRCM Meeting Report for November 1st, 2019
Meeting opened 7:10 pm – President Marcellino Bomicino presiding
Attendance: (16) members & (0) guests
1. CRCM Golf Outing. Was cold but fun was had. Thanks to Al Brose for organizing.
2. Fun Fly Auction will be held immediately after the meeting.
3. CRCM Annual Swap n Shop will be Saturday 11/2. Thanks to George and Joe Schubkegel for organizing. Opens 8am for table setup and 9 am for public.
4. CRCM Awards Banquet Survey — 11/16 at Moretti’s Mt. Prospect. 24 attendees so far. Need 30. Club to pay difference if 30 people don’t attend.
5. Current Club Officers were voted to remain in office for 2020. President: Marcellino Bomicino, Vice President: Jim Collins, Treasurer: Kevin Peterson, Secretary: Mike Celli.
Minutes of October 4th meeting: Read by Secretary Mike Celli and accepted.
Treasury Report: Not given due to Treasurer absense.
Committee Reports: None.
Old Business: None.
New Business: Ray Donati has a contact with the Commissioner for the Forest Preserve / Ned Brown area. Club officers will work with Ray to cultivate a relationship
with the Commissioner to see if we can get the field replaced or at least repaired.
Tips and Tricks: None.
Models of the Month: None.
Raffle Winners: 1) Free Membership: Bob Carroll, 2) $100 Gift Certificate for Tower Hobbies: Ken Ward, 3) Spektrum Dx8 Radio: Ray Donatti.
Meeting Adjourned at 7:45 pm.