CRCM Meeting Report for October 4th, 2019
Meeting opened 7:30 pm – President Marcellino Bomicino presiding
Attendance: (14) members & (0) guests
1. Ed Kamm gave membership a summary of Fun Fly results. Ed reported the season was excellent, but will be stepping back into a support position for Year 2020. Thanks Ed for all your hard work !
2. CRCM Golf Outing changed to Mid-October due to September rainout. Thanks to Al Brose for orgainizing this event.
3. November 1st Club Meeting will be at St. John Lutheran School as usual. Fun Fly Auction will take place immediately after the meeting. Thanks to Ed Kamm and Kevin Peterson for heading that up !
4. CRCM Swap-n-Shop will be Saturday 11/2 at St. John Lutheran School. Thanks to George and Joe Schubkegel for organzing this !
5. CRCM Awards Banquet: Marcellino will send out a survey. Banquet scheduled for 11/6 @ Moretti’s in Mt. Prospect. Need at least 30 people to attend, 21 signed up so far.
6. Nominations for Club officers will be taken. Current officers and board will remain in place if no nominations are received.
Minutes of September 6th meeting: Unavailable.
Treasury Report: Presented by Treasurer Kevin Peterson and accepted (Total $6,855.11).
Committee Reports: None.
Old Business: None.
New Business: None.
Tips and Tricks: Ray Donati: Statistic – Bound to get into car accident with new car within 1 mile from house which he did.
Models of the Month: None.
Raffle Winners: Big Prize: $100 gift certificate to Tower Hobbies went to Dick Hamiltion. Congratulations on the win Dick !
Meeting Adjourned at 8:20 pm.