The regular meeting of the Chicagoland Radio Control Modelers was called to order at 7:35 P.M on April 6, 2012 .
- Greg Ross President,
- Brian Nowack – Vice President
- Steven Sobolewski, Secretary
- Bob Roggeveen, Treasurer
17 members total including officers. No guests
- Approval of Minutes
The minutes of the previous meeting were read and accepted .
- Treasurers Report
Treasurers Report accepted.
- Announcements made.
Fun Fly Rules –Prop strike +20 seconds 20 seconds with none. Rainouts , you
must show up no phone calls. Borrow any plane.
Novice = 40 pts – Expert = 50 pts – Kamikaze = 60 pts.
1st round – Novice no wing taxi R & L turns. Expert Lap thru big and small circle takeoff loop , roll, touch and go. Kamikaze outside loops 2 point roll.
2nd round Pylon race expert 15 laps pylon . Kamikaze 25 laps with 1 pit stop.
Apparel – Order being sent in Monday.
- Old Business
- New Business
– Marcelino is looking to see if the club members would be interested in getting together to rent Redmon Park for an electric night fly. $250 to rent with lights, electric for chargers. Contact Marcelino Bomincino
– An email was sent to the Forest Preserve to get a new field.
The Electric Fly flyers are done and need distributed.
- Entertainment– Terry D’Anca demonstrated his method for making checkerboard designs, also his jig he made to create them. He also had a graphics display.
- Tips and Tricks
Terry D’Anca uses PB Blaster to clean bearings.
- Model of The Month
Blue ticket – Membership – Bob Roggeveen, Ed Kamm, Ray Donati, Carl Barshop
Raffle – Ray Donati, Brian Nowak
50/50 – Ray Donati
Mystery – Terry D’Anca
- Items for next meeting
Adjournment: at 8:53 P.M
Minutes submitted by: Steven Sobolewski