CRCM Meeting Report for September 6th, 2019
Meeting opened 7:40 pm – President Marcellino Bomicino presiding
Attendance: (10) members & (0) guests
1. Big Bird / Picnic August 11th was a big success. About 70 people came out and the food was just right. Thanks to Ray, Dana and Bob for their efforts with this event !
2. Fun Fly #4 August 18th was rained out. Ed Kamm stated to reschedule this event to the rain day of Sunday, September 22nd.
3. Night Fly #2 August 24th was a successful event.
4. Fun Fly #5 will be Sunday, September 8th. This event will encompass two events to make up for a previous rained out Fun Fly.
5. Scale Fly In will be Sunday, September 15th. Jim Collins will be organizing the event. Event will run from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm.
6. Fun Fly rainout day of Sunday, September 22nd will be used to accommodate previously rained out Fun Fly.
7. Club Golf Outing will be Sunday, September 29th. Al Brose will be organizing the event.
8. CRCM Swap Meet will be Saturday, November 2nd. Club meeting will be Friday November 1st. George and Joe Schubkegel will be organizing.
9. Club Banquet will be Saturday, November 16th. Dana Berry will be organizing.
Minutes of August 2nd meeting were not read as information was unavailable.
Treasury Report: Presented by President Marcellino for Treasurer Kevin Peterson and accepted (Total $7,410.16).
Committee Reports: None.
Old Business: Further discussion of “Hot Patch” was made to fill in field cracks. Marcellino to continue to investigate.
New Business: None.
Tips and Tricks: Dana Berry: Use cheap paper plates to mix epoxy.
Models of the Month: None.
Raffle Winners: Big Prize to be raffled next meeting. $100 gift certificate for Tower Hobbies.
Meeting Adjourned at 8:15 pm.