Meeting Report for March 6th, 2020
Meeting opened 7:30 pm – President Marcellino presiding
Attendance: (16) members & (3) guests
1. Reminder to pay Club and AMA membership dues.
2. Ray Donati is in process of following up with Commissioner regarding field upgrade. Ray will keep Club posted.
3. Winter Fun Fly is Sunday, March 8th, 10 am – Noon. Keep in mind the Daylight Savings time change.
4. Field Maintenance Day is Sunday, April 12th. Club will evaluate what needs to be done. Volunteers always appreciated.
5. 2020 CRCM Event Calendar has been emailed out and also posted on the Club website.
6. It is with sadness to announce club member Ben Scola passed away. George Schubkegel obtained Ben’s remaining RC collection of a mixture of plane parts and accessories. These were donated to the Club by Ben’s wife. CRCM deeply mourns the loss of Ben and sincerely appreciates the donations made in Ben’s name.
Minutes of February 7th meeting: Read by President Marcellino and accepted.
Treasury Report: Given by Treasurer Kevin Peterson and accepted (Total: $7,073.44)
Guests: Three guests were present: Wilhelm (and Friend), a younger aero modeler enjoying getting started in the hobby and Rob who has been flying for some time. CRCM welcomed them and encouraged them to come to the field and get some flight time in. Maybe even join the club, we would be glad to have you !
Committee Reports: None.
Old Business: None.
New Business: None.
Tips and Tricks: None.
Models of the Month: Al Brose: Showed off his 3D night flying plane with LED lighting scheme. VERY NICE AL !
Raffle: Jim Collins conducted; Al Brose won the $80.00 cash prize.
Meeting Adjourned at 8:20 pm.