Meeting Report for November 4th, 2022
Meeting opened 7:00 pm – President Marcellino presiding.
Attendance: (15) members & (0) guests
1. Fun Fly Totals and Payouts will occur after meeting.
2. CRCM annual golf outing was a success. Three foursomes and great weather made for a great time.
3. CRCM Annual Swap-N-Shop will be Saturday November 5th.
Volunteers needed to work front table, 50/50 Raffle and sell soda, chips, coffee, donuts.
4. Club Banquet will be November 12th at Moretti’s in Mount Prospect starting at 6:30 pm. Current headcount is 19 and would like to get as close to 25 as possible.
5. Marcellino is working on the 2023 calendar and will most likey move the start of the Fun Flys into April to keep from loading up September and October in case of multiple rain days. Schedule will include Night and Float Fly’s.
Minutes of October 7th meeting were not available.
Treasury Report: Given by Treasurer Kevin Peterson and accepted ($6,773.57 Total).
Committee Reports: Greg Ross volunteered to host the Winter Fun Fly; Ed Kamm will be providing the Chili.
Old Business: None.
New Business: , 1) Frankie Ponzo will be looking into putting wheels on the flight stands to make them easier to move for grass cutting, 2) The issue of eradicating the weeds in the asphalt field cracks has been brought up again. The Club will continue to look into ways to get rid of the weeds for the 2023 flying season.
Tips and Tricks: None.
Model of the Month: None.
Raffle: Jim Collins: White ticket winner $80.00: Frankie Ponzo; Blue Ticket winner $300.00: Bob Carroll.
Meeting adjourned at 7:20 pm.