CRCM Meeting Report for June 7th, 2019
Meeting opened 7:30 pm – President Marcellino Bomicino presiding
Attendance: (17) members & (0) guests
1. Reminder to pay club dues and renew AMA membership if needed.
2. FAA Ruling in effect 2/25, FAA number shall be displayed on OUTSIDE of all aircraft weighing over 1/2-pound.
3. Float Fly – CANCELED DUE TO LACK OF PERMIT TO FLY AT RESERVOIR
- Village willing to grant permit, contingent on FAA letter due to proximity to O’Hare.
- FAA unwilling to provide waiver due to fly area proximity to the airport.
4. Fun Fly #2 – Pylon Race resceduled to Sunday, June 9th. Ed Kamm event coordinator.
5. Night Fly #1 – Saturday June 15th, 6 pm start. At Northeastern Illinois Public Safety Training Academy, 2300 Patriot Blvd., Glenview, IL 60026.
6. Fun Fly #3 will be Sunday, July 14th – Ed Kamm. running event. Ed Kamm coordinating event.
Minutes of May 3rd Meeting: Read by Secretary Mike Celli and accepted.
Treasury Report: Presented by Treasurer Kevin Peterson and accepted (Total $6,067.51).
Committee Reports: None.
Old Business: None.
New Business: None.
Tips and Tricks: Dana Berry 1) Recommends Vessel TD-800 JIS Tool Kit purchased on Amazon, 2) Use cheap pipets for dispensing thin glue.
Models of the Month: None.
Raffle Winners: (No Big Prize Winner)
Meeting Adjourned at 8:30 pm.