Meeting Report for December 6th, 2019
Meeting opened 7:30 pm – President Marcellino Bomicino presiding
Attendance: (16) members & (0) guests
1. Fun Fly Auction was held — Was successful. Thanks to Ed, Kevin and Marcellino for running the auction.
2. 2019 Raffle Winners: 1) Bob Carroll – Free Membership, 2) Ken Ward – $100 Gift Certificate for Tower Hobbies, 3) Ray Donati – DX8 Tx.
3. CRCM Annual Swap-N-Shop (Thanks to George and Joe Schubkegel for running). Slightly less tables sold and less people than previous years.
- 40 Tables were sold.
- 3 Walk-in Tables
- 37 Pre-sold Tables
- $426.00 – Paypal Pre-registration tables (after fees)
- $669.00 – Door Entry and door table sales
- $61.00 – 50/50 Raffle
- $1155.00 – Total Income
- -200.00 – Rent for Hall
- -145.00 – Sanction Fee and Magazine Ad (3 months)
4. CRCM Awards Banquet – Fun and Good Food; Thanks to Dana and Marcellino. 26 people paid, Club paid for 4 seats, Moretti’s required 30 people minimum.
5. Club officers voted in for 2020: President: Marcellino; Vice President: Jim Collins; Secretary: Mike Celli; Treasurer: Kevin Peterson
6. Ray Donati met with Forest Preserve Commissioner regarding field repair. Ray to follow up and keep membership posted.
7. New Year’s Fun Fly will be January 1st.
8. Fun Fly CD’s are Rick B., Al B., Greg R., Marcellino B. and Kevin P.
Minutes of November 1st meeting: Read by Secretary Mike Celli and accepted.
Treasury Report: Total = $6,414.37
Committee Reports: None.
Old Business: None.
New Business: Ray Donati has a contact with the Commissioner for the Forest Preserve / Ned Brown area. Club officers will work with Ray to cultivate a relationship with the Commissioner to see if we can get the field replaced or at least repaired.
Tips and Tricks: None.
Raffle: Jim Collins conducted.
Models of the Month: None.
Meeting Adjourned at 7:45 pm.